The Netherlands American Chamber of Commerce – Great Lakes promotes trade and cultural interaction between the Netherlands and the Great Lakes Region of the United States of America.
The chamber is a non-profit organization focusing on the following five areas:
- Serve our members, both individuals and corporations, in the Netherlands and in the United States of America
- Organize events to promote the work of the chamber and to celebrate our cultural heritance
- Educate about international trade and the Dutch/American relationship
- Assist Dutch companies that want to start or expand their business in the Great Lakes Region
- Assist American companies that want to start or expand their business in the Netherlands
Participants in our NACC 2017 Sponsor Program